In this work, Young Li and co-authors report how a conformal coating of the well-documented catalyst promotor barium on the surface of palladium-decorated tungsten oxide nanowires was developed using a solution‐phase atomic layer deposition process. At just 0.2 atomic percent barium, a significant promotion of the light‐assisted activity of the reverse water gas shirt reaction was observed.
See full article at Chemistry-A European Journal.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex