- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex
Category Archives: Group Members
This dude is too lazy to write anything here, or too busy with science, or a superposition of both.
I am interesting in using the principles of green chemistry to synthesize functional nanomaterials. My particular project focuses on developing a more environmentally benign synthesis of indium phosphide nanoparticles for use in LED applications. When I’m not doing chemistry, I enjoy drawing, playing soccer, … Continue reading