- Putting a Spin on a Carbon Photocatalysis Spin-off
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and Co-authors on your Solar Methanol Advanced Science Paper!
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex
Category Archives: Group Members
This dude is too lazy to write anything here, or too busy with science, or a superposition of both.
I am interesting in using the principles of green chemistry to synthesize functional nanomaterials. My particular project focuses on developing a more environmentally benign synthesis of indium phosphide nanoparticles for use in LED applications. When I’m not doing chemistry, I enjoy drawing, playing soccer, … Continue reading