Over the last 4 years, Professor Ozin has been writing a monthly editorial column for Materials Views on a variety of topics of interest to the nanochemistry and materials chemistry community. We have decided to bring all these essays together into a single manuscript available for download. Enjoy!
- SF6 Worries – The Most Potent and Persistent Greenhouse Gas
- Congratulations to Young and co-authors on their article in JACS
- Congratulations to Lili Wan, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Nature Catalysis
- Congratulations to Dr. Zaiyong Jiang et al. on their paper, “Building a Bridge from Papermaking to Solar Fuels
- Congratulations to Zaiyong Jiang, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Advanced Science
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex