Over the last 4 years, Professor Ozin has been writing a monthly editorial column for Materials Views on a variety of topics of interest to the nanochemistry and materials chemistry community. We have decided to bring all these essays together into a single manuscript available for download. Enjoy!
- Congratulations to Chengliang Mao and co-authors on their recent publication in JACS!
- What would a room temperature superconductor mean for the energy sector?
- Imagining how “synthetic topology” could reform carbon dioxide catalysis
- Dual aluminum-nitrogen battery that stores energy and fixes nitrogen
- What is the carbon footprint of carbon capture and utilization?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex