The Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemical Society Review article entitled: “Heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2 by metal oxides: defect engineering – perfecting imperfection ” by Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers, has been selected as a 2019 top 5% highly cited papers.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex