This year has witnessed that a confinement of civil society did reduce anthropogenic CO2 emissions but the magnitude of the effect was not much discernible from natural annual variations of atmospheric CO2. To fully mobilize on climate change and the interlocking crises we face, it is necessary to make a multilateral, comprehensive, speedy, and effective change to a green energy infrastructure for all nations. At this very moment, the U.S. government decides back to confront the climate crisis. Geoff says it is an enormous sigh of relief for the global community to read the actionable advice expounded in the U.S. Climate 21 project. See fully article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex