As the winner of the 2011 Barrer Award, Geoff will present a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association at the University of Chester on July 15-20.You can read the full speech here.
- Challenges of Electrifying Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Electrochemical Carbon Dioxide Reduction in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide is Cool
- Congratulations to Dr. Xiaoliang Yan and co-authors on their paper, “Nickel@Siloxene catalytic nanosheets for high-performance CO2 methanation”
- Congratulations to Dr. Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their paper, “Polymorph selection towards photocatalytic gaseous CO2 hydrogenation”
- Electricity-free Renewable Hydrogen
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex