Congratulations to Jia on her two recently published papers! Her review published in ChemSocRev covers the broad field of how defects in metal oxides play a role in the heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2.
Her paper published in Avanced Science summarized her work on controlling the selectivity of CO and CH4 production from CO2 reduction by tuning the size of Pd nanoparticles supported on Nb2O5.
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex