Congratulations to Jia on her two recently published papers! Her review published in ChemSocRev covers the broad field of how defects in metal oxides play a role in the heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2.
Her paper published in Avanced Science summarized her work on controlling the selectivity of CO and CH4 production from CO2 reduction by tuning the size of Pd nanoparticles supported on Nb2O5.
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brien et al. on their paper “Enhanced photothermal reduction of gaseous CO2 over silicon photonic crystal supported ruthenium at ambient temperature”
- CO2 Conversion and Corrosion: Mind the Gap
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex