Congratulations to Jia on her two recently published papers! Her review published in ChemSocRev covers the broad field of how defects in metal oxides play a role in the heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2.
Her paper published in Avanced Science summarized her work on controlling the selectivity of CO and CH4 production from CO2 reduction by tuning the size of Pd nanoparticles supported on Nb2O5.
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefeng Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- U of T Solar Fuels Group Awarded Major Funding for Greenhouse Gas Project
- University of Toronto Solar Fuels Group among top Six finalists announced for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge
- Congratulations to Dr. Paul Duchesne for the Award of a Prestigious NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The U of T Solar Fuels Team Showcase its Greenhouse Gas to Fuels Technology at OCE Discovery 2018
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex