Congratulations to Jia on her two recently published papers! Her review published in ChemSocRev covers the broad field of how defects in metal oxides play a role in the heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2.
Her paper published in Avanced Science summarized her work on controlling the selectivity of CO and CH4 production from CO2 reduction by tuning the size of Pd nanoparticles supported on Nb2O5.
- Solar fuel breakthroughs showcased in new art exhibit in Vienna
- Opalux and DeLaRue Announce Partnership
- Tailoring CO2 Reduction with Doped Silicon Nanocrystals
- Increasing the Supply of Renewable Electricity Creates Potential Energy Storage Applications for Synthetic Fuels
- Battery Power: Electricity and Chemicals from CO2
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex