Well done Ab on your solar fuels paper published in Advanced Energy Materials, January 2018, where you demonstrate a highly efficient ambient temperature Solar Sabatier process whereby CO2 photomethanation is catalyzed by nanostructured RuO2 on a silicon photonic crystal support at the remarkable rate of 4.4 mmol gcat-1h-1. This exceptional photomethanation rate is due to the large surface area coupled with the unique light-trapping and broadband optical absorption properties of the photonic crystal support. Graphic illustration courtesy of Chenxi Qian.
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex