Well done Ab on your solar fuels paper published in Advanced Energy Materials, January 2018, where you demonstrate a highly efficient ambient temperature Solar Sabatier process whereby CO2 photomethanation is catalyzed by nanostructured RuO2 on a silicon photonic crystal support at the remarkable rate of 4.4 mmol gcat-1h-1. This exceptional photomethanation rate is due to the large surface area coupled with the unique light-trapping and broadband optical absorption properties of the photonic crystal support. Graphic illustration courtesy of Chenxi Qian.
- Putting a Spin on a Carbon Photocatalysis Spin-off
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and Co-authors on your Solar Methanol Advanced Science Paper!
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex