Jia Jia has just learned she has won the much-coveted “Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad” from the China Scholarship Council.
This award, founded by the Chinese government in 2003, recognises the academic excellence of self-financed Chinese students studying overseas.
The award selection panel considers
only students with outstanding performance in their PhD studies.
No more than 500 young talents all around the world win the award each year.
Well done Jia Jia
- Congratulation, Alex Tavasoli, on being selected as a finalist in the MaRS Women in Cleantech Challenge!
- Celebrating 50 Years of Materials Research and Still Searching
- Congratulations Prof. Ozin!
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex