Jia Jia has just learned she has won the much-coveted “Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad” from the China Scholarship Council.
This award, founded by the Chinese government in 2003, recognises the academic excellence of self-financed Chinese students studying overseas.
The award selection panel considers
only students with outstanding performance in their PhD studies.
No more than 500 young talents all around the world win the award each year.
Well done Jia Jia
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brien et al. on their paper “Enhanced photothermal reduction of gaseous CO2 over silicon photonic crystal supported ruthenium at ambient temperature”
- CO2 Conversion and Corrosion: Mind the Gap
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex