Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) has announced the first cohort of finalists for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge – a three-phase competition over three years designed to accelerate the development of technologies with strong potential to help Ontario meet its 2030 emissions targets as part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan. The initiative is part of the province’s broader TargetGHG program, which is administered by OCE on behalf of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science and the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brien et al. on their paper “Enhanced photothermal reduction of gaseous CO2 over silicon photonic crystal supported ruthenium at ambient temperature”
- CO2 Conversion and Corrosion: Mind the Gap
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex