Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) has announced the first cohort of finalists for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge – a three-phase competition over three years designed to accelerate the development of technologies with strong potential to help Ontario meet its 2030 emissions targets as part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan. The initiative is part of the province’s broader TargetGHG program, which is administered by OCE on behalf of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science and the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefeng Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- U of T Solar Fuels Group Awarded Major Funding for Greenhouse Gas Project
- University of Toronto Solar Fuels Group among top Six finalists announced for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge
- Congratulations to Dr. Paul Duchesne for the Award of a Prestigious NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The U of T Solar Fuels Team Showcase its Greenhouse Gas to Fuels Technology at OCE Discovery 2018
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex