Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) has announced the first cohort of finalists for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge – a three-phase competition over three years designed to accelerate the development of technologies with strong potential to help Ontario meet its 2030 emissions targets as part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan. The initiative is part of the province’s broader TargetGHG program, which is administered by OCE on behalf of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science and the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex