Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) has announced the first cohort of finalists for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge – a three-phase competition over three years designed to accelerate the development of technologies with strong potential to help Ontario meet its 2030 emissions targets as part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan. The initiative is part of the province’s broader TargetGHG program, which is administered by OCE on behalf of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science and the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
- Congratulation, Alex Tavasoli, on being selected as a finalist in the MaRS Women in Cleantech Challenge!
- Celebrating 50 Years of Materials Research and Still Searching
- Congratulations Prof. Ozin!
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex