The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- Congratulations to Chengliang Mao and co-authors on their recent publication in JACS!
- What would a room temperature superconductor mean for the energy sector?
- Imagining how “synthetic topology” could reform carbon dioxide catalysis
- Dual aluminum-nitrogen battery that stores energy and fixes nitrogen
- What is the carbon footprint of carbon capture and utilization?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex