The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- Understanding the science behind the neon shortage
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin on being selected as the 2022 recipient of the Killam Prize in natural sciences
- Congratulations Dr. Shufang Ji on being selected as a recipient of the 2022 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- Congratulations to Lourdes, Abhinav and co-authors on their recent publication on CO2 Photocatalytic Foams in the Chemical Engineering Journal
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their recent publication in Advanced Energy Materials
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex