Chemicals and fuels derived from CO2 and enabled by solar power have taken the research world by storm over the past decade. However, CO2-derived fuel technologies, as promising as they may appear, are still subject to the harsh economic realities of chemical engineering. Is it possible to simultaneously achieve high photonic efficiencies all whilst adhering to the logic of economies of scale? Two new start-ups, The Solistra Corporation and Dimensional Energy, have taken on this challenge and are paving the way towards a future driven by solar fuel technology
See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Professor Ozin and co-authors on their article published in Energy & Environmental Science
- Congratulations to Xiaoliang Yan and co-authors on the publication of their communication article in Small
- Congratulations Yuchan Dong and co-authors on their recently published Chemical Society Review paper, celebrating Geoff’s 77th birthday and winning the front cover display of one of the highest impact factor journals in the field of chemistry
- Congratulations Young Li and co-authors on their recently published paper
- Congratulations to the authors of “Solution–Liquid–Solid Growth and Catalytic Applications of Silica Nanorod Arrays
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex