Surface Frustrated Lewis Pairs (SFLPs) have been implicated in the gas‐phase heterogeneous (photo)catalytic hydrogenation of CO₂ via the cubic form of hydroxylated indium oxide. In their paper, Dr. Wang and co-authors report the room temperature dissociation of molecular hydrogen via SFLPs on the rhombodral form of the catalyst, which is shown to favour the heterolysis over the homolysis reaction pathway.
See full article at Angewandte Chemie.
- Congratulations to Young and co-authors on their article in JACS
- Congratulations to Lili Wan, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Nature Catalysis
- Congratulations to Dr. Zaiyong Jiang et al. on their paper, “Building a Bridge from Papermaking to Solar Fuels
- Congratulations to Zaiyong Jiang, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Advanced Science
- Fundamentals and Applications of Photocatalytic CO2 Methanation
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex