In their work, Yan et al. reported an atomically-precise single-atom Bi doping method to modify the photochemistry of surface frustrated Lewis pairs (SFLP), where the isomorphic replacement of the Lewis acidic site In3+ ions in In2O3 by single-site Bi3+ ions greatly increased the efficiencies for solar absorption and charge-separation. This subtle materials chemical engineering strategy remarkably increases the photothermal CO2RR activity by three orders of magnitude. See full story at Nature Communication.
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
- Congratulations to Wei and Geoff on their recent publication in Advanced Science and the winner of front cover
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex