In a global effort to counter the energy crisis and meet the IPCC 1.5 C goal, photocatalysis and eletrocatalysis that can transform carbon dioxide into a myriad of value-added products such as fuels and feedstock chemicals, are regarded as promising solutions. In the upcoming International Symposium on Photo & electro Catalytic CO2 Reduction held by Naikai University (China), Geoff, together with 14 world top CO2 experts is invited to discuss on the state-of-the-arts, future opportunities and challenges on the emerging field.
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
- Congratulations to Wei and Geoff on their recent publication in Advanced Science and the winner of front cover
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex