To wrap up 2017, a summary of the Ozin group’s past, present, and future work is presented. Our work from Si nanocrystals, to our transition into solar fuels, and our vision of a circular carbon economy can be read here.
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
- New Materials Discovery: Machine-Enhanced Human Creativity
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex