Well done Annabelle, Wei and Chenxi, Ab, Yuchan and Ziqi on your front cover graphic illustration of your paper entitled Tailoring CO2 Reduction with Doped Silicon Nanocrystals published in The article can be read on the Advanced Sustainable Systems, 2017, 1(11), DOI: 10.1002/adsu201700118, where you demonstrate gas-phase CO2 reduction using hydride-terminated boron- and phosphorus-doped silicon nanocrystals, comprised of earth-abundant, low-cost and non-toxic elements. The CO2 reduction activity of silicon nanocrystals doubled with the addition of dopants. Front cover graphic illustration courtesy of Chenxi Qian.
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefeng Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- U of T Solar Fuels Group Awarded Major Funding for Greenhouse Gas Project
- University of Toronto Solar Fuels Group among top Six finalists announced for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge
- Congratulations to Dr. Paul Duchesne for the Award of a Prestigious NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The U of T Solar Fuels Team Showcase its Greenhouse Gas to Fuels Technology at OCE Discovery 2018
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex