Well done Annabelle, Wei and Chenxi, Ab, Yuchan and Ziqi on your front cover graphic illustration of your paper entitled Tailoring CO2 Reduction with Doped Silicon Nanocrystals published in The article can be read on the Advanced Sustainable Systems, 2017, 1(11), DOI: 10.1002/adsu201700118, where you demonstrate gas-phase CO2 reduction using hydride-terminated boron- and phosphorus-doped silicon nanocrystals, comprised of earth-abundant, low-cost and non-toxic elements. The CO2 reduction activity of silicon nanocrystals doubled with the addition of dopants. Front cover graphic illustration courtesy of Chenxi Qian.
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex