Professor Geoffrey Ozin has been awarded a three-month extension of his Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) award to work with Professor Roland Dittmeyer, Director of the Institute for Microprocess Engineering at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe Germany, on the development of high performance photocatalysts and photoreactors for converting greenhouse gas to fuels.
The AvH award is in recognition of a researcher’s entire achievements to date to academics whose fundamental discoveries, new theories, or insights have had a significant impact on their own discipline and who are expected to continue producing cutting-edge achievements in the future.
- Congratulations to Young and co-authors on their article in JACS
- Congratulations to Lili Wan, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Nature Catalysis
- Congratulations to Dr. Zaiyong Jiang et al. on their paper, “Building a Bridge from Papermaking to Solar Fuels
- Congratulations to Zaiyong Jiang, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Advanced Science
- Fundamentals and Applications of Photocatalytic CO2 Methanation
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex