Professor Geoffrey Ozin has been awarded a three-month extension of his Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) award to work with Professor Roland Dittmeyer, Director of the Institute for Microprocess Engineering at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe Germany, on the development of high performance photocatalysts and photoreactors for converting greenhouse gas to fuels.
The AvH award is in recognition of a researcher’s entire achievements to date to academics whose fundamental discoveries, new theories, or insights have had a significant impact on their own discipline and who are expected to continue producing cutting-edge achievements in the future.
- Congratulation, Alex Tavasoli, on being selected as a finalist in the MaRS Women in Cleantech Challenge!
- Celebrating 50 Years of Materials Research and Still Searching
- Congratulations Prof. Ozin!
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex