In recognition of his innovative and technologically relevant contributions over the past 50 years, on July 18th 2018, Professor Geoffrey Ozin has achieved the ISI Golden h-index of 100.
This accomplishment is remarkable as it is something research groups working around the globe rarely achieve. Congratulations to all past and present coworkers of Professor Geoffrey Ozin who helped make this happen.
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brien et al. on their paper “Enhanced photothermal reduction of gaseous CO2 over silicon photonic crystal supported ruthenium at ambient temperature”
- CO2 Conversion and Corrosion: Mind the Gap
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex