In recognition of his innovative and technologically relevant contributions over the past 50 years, on July 18th 2018, Professor Geoffrey Ozin has achieved the ISI Golden h-index of 100.
This accomplishment is remarkable as it is something research groups working around the globe rarely achieve. Congratulations to all past and present coworkers of Professor Geoffrey Ozin who helped make this happen.
- Congratulation, Alex Tavasoli, on being selected as a finalist in the MaRS Women in Cleantech Challenge!
- Celebrating 50 Years of Materials Research and Still Searching
- Congratulations Prof. Ozin!
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex