Photothermal catalysis is an emerging sub-discipline of heterogeneous catalysis that exploits broad absorption of the solar spectrum to stimulate a combination of thermochemical and photochemical processes, which contribute synergistically to driving catalytic reactions. In particular, it is proving an effective and promising strategy for converting CO2 to synthetic fuels. See full article at Energy & Environmental Science.
- SF6 Worries – The Most Potent and Persistent Greenhouse Gas
- Congratulations to Young and co-authors on their article in JACS
- Congratulations to Lili Wan, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Nature Catalysis
- Congratulations to Dr. Zaiyong Jiang et al. on their paper, “Building a Bridge from Papermaking to Solar Fuels
- Congratulations to Zaiyong Jiang, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Advanced Science
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex