Congratulations to Wei, Chenxi, Govind, and Co-Authors on their New Years Eve Nature Catalysis publication in which they report on their discovery of how to make Silicon, the second most abundant element on earth, behave catalytically in the gas-phase heterogeneous hydrogenation of CO2 to CO, known as the Reverse Water Gas Shift Reaction. See full article at Nature Catalysis.
- SF6 Worries – The Most Potent and Persistent Greenhouse Gas
- Congratulations to Young and co-authors on their article in JACS
- Congratulations to Lili Wan, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Nature Catalysis
- Congratulations to Dr. Zaiyong Jiang et al. on their paper, “Building a Bridge from Papermaking to Solar Fuels
- Congratulations to Zaiyong Jiang, Wei Sun, & co-authors on their article in Advanced Science
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex