In this work, Young Li and co-authors report how a conformal coating of the well-documented catalyst promotor barium on the surface of palladium-decorated tungsten oxide nanowires was developed using a solution‐phase atomic layer deposition process. At just 0.2 atomic percent barium, a significant promotion of the light‐assisted activity of the reverse water gas shirt reaction was observed.
See full article at Chemistry-A European Journal.
- Congratulations to Chengliang Mao and co-authors on their recent publication in JACS!
- What would a room temperature superconductor mean for the energy sector?
- Imagining how “synthetic topology” could reform carbon dioxide catalysis
- Dual aluminum-nitrogen battery that stores energy and fixes nitrogen
- What is the carbon footprint of carbon capture and utilization?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex