Powering the planet with sunlight-driven CO2 chemistry is an especially attractive approach for sustainable development. In this Tutorial Review, Yuchan Dong and co-authors highlight the multidisciplinary character of photocatalytic CO2 reduction studies from the perspective of materials chemistry, science and engineering, computational modelling, reactor engineering to process development. It provides a full picture of all the essential components for scaling laboratory research to pilot demonstration to implementation in industry, one-step closer to the vision of the solar CO2 refinery.
See full article at Chemical Society Review.
- Congratulations to Chengliang Mao and co-authors on their recent publication in JACS!
- What would a room temperature superconductor mean for the energy sector?
- Imagining how “synthetic topology” could reform carbon dioxide catalysis
- Dual aluminum-nitrogen battery that stores energy and fixes nitrogen
- What is the carbon footprint of carbon capture and utilization?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex