Powering the planet with sunlight-driven CO2 chemistry is an especially attractive approach for sustainable development. In this Tutorial Review, Yuchan Dong and co-authors highlight the multidisciplinary character of photocatalytic CO2 reduction studies from the perspective of materials chemistry, science and engineering, computational modelling, reactor engineering to process development. It provides a full picture of all the essential components for scaling laboratory research to pilot demonstration to implementation in industry, one-step closer to the vision of the solar CO2 refinery.
See full article at Chemical Society Review.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex