Professor Ozin has written numerous opinion editorials for Materials Views about hot button issues in nanochemistry. The 55 opinion editorials published so far have been organized by Geoff into a compendium of essays focusing on CO2.
- Solar fuel breakthroughs showcased in new art exhibit in Vienna
- Opalux and DeLaRue Announce Partnership
- Tailoring CO2 Reduction with Doped Silicon Nanocrystals
- Increasing the Supply of Renewable Electricity Creates Potential Energy Storage Applications for Synthetic Fuels
- Battery Power: Electricity and Chemicals from CO2
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex