Concordia’s Science Odyssey was kick-started with a lecture from Geoff entitled “Jar of Fears: Do We Want to Fight CO2 or Embrace It?” The Science Odyssey celebrates science in many forms – from a science fair for children and families, to a multi-disciplinary art exhibition, to an event examining science facts and fiction. Led by Concordia professors in collaboration with international guest lecturers, students and the public alike had the opportunity to immerse themselves in a challenging and vibrant intellectual environment. This unique opportunity allowed academic fields to converge while looking at science from a variety of angles. Science Odyssey is an initiative of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC).
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex