To celebrate his 77th birthday, ASN reached out to the extraordinary Nanochemist at the University of Toronto, “the father of Nanochemistry”, Geoffery Ozin, to discuss his colorful career, current projects, and plans for the future. The interview is summarized with the title “small materials with a big impact”.
See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex