To celebrate his 77th birthday, ASN reached out to the extraordinary Nanochemist at the University of Toronto, “the father of Nanochemistry”, Geoffery Ozin, to discuss his colorful career, current projects, and plans for the future. The interview is summarized with the title “small materials with a big impact”.
See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Chengliang Mao and co-authors on their recent publication in JACS!
- What would a room temperature superconductor mean for the energy sector?
- Imagining how “synthetic topology” could reform carbon dioxide catalysis
- Dual aluminum-nitrogen battery that stores energy and fixes nitrogen
- What is the carbon footprint of carbon capture and utilization?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex