The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is a highly competitive and prestigious award designed to provide funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social, and research-based growth. Typically, 70 fellowships per annual are awarded among more than 600 applicants from all over the world. The Solar Fuels Groups is pleased to announce Dr. Shufang among the few selected recipients.
- Understanding the science behind the neon shortage
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin on being selected as the 2022 recipient of the Killam Prize in natural sciences
- Congratulations Dr. Shufang Ji on being selected as a recipient of the 2022 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- Congratulations to Lourdes, Abhinav and co-authors on their recent publication on CO2 Photocatalytic Foams in the Chemical Engineering Journal
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their recent publication in Advanced Energy Materials
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex