The scientific community is facing a time of unprecedented power, responsibility, and accountability. This transformation will inevitably require or induce a change in the way we run academic research and teach science.
- Porous NIR Photoluminescent Silicon Nanocrystals-POSS Composites
- Study on In2O3-x(OH)y Nanocrystal Superstructures for Photocatalysis of CO2 Reduction Published in ACSNano
- Our group’s work on In2O3 FLPs featured in C&EN
- 4D ultra-fast electron diffraction: a new tool for peering into the heart of photocatalysis
- Could Carbon Dioxide Be the Solution to Climate Change?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex