The scientific community is facing a time of unprecedented power, responsibility, and accountability. This transformation will inevitably require or induce a change in the way we run academic research and teach science.
- Geoff has been selected as one of the six finalists for the 2016 World Technology Award in the Area of Energy
- Solar Powered Reverse Water Gas Shift Reaction, CO2 + H2 + hv -> CO + H2O
- CO2 Innovation: CO2 Chemistry and Engineering Solutions to Climate Change
- Photo-desalination: There is more than One Way of Winning the Battle against Climate Change
- Congratulations to Ab, Mo and Paul on the publication of their latest paper in ChemNanoCat entitled “photocatalytic properties of all four polymorphs of nanostructured iron oxyhydroxides”
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex