Professor Ozin has been awarded the 2011 Barrer Award by the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Materials Chemistry Division. The prize was awarded for major contributions to fundamental scientific and technological advances in the field of nanoporous materials. It includes the presentation of a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association.
- Congratulations on Achieving the Golden h = 100!
- Congratulations Hong Wang, Lu Wang and coworkers on you Angewante Chemie paper and cover entitled Ambient Electro-Synthesis of Ammonia – Electrode Porosity and Composition Engineering
- Plasmon Power – Ambient Synthesis of Ammonia
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefang Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia: Toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- Made in Canada – Canadian nano-technology invented in Professor Geoffrey Ozin’s nanochemistry laboratory and commercialized by Opalux, stops counterfeiters in their tracks
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex