Professor Ozin has been awarded the 2011 Barrer Award by the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Materials Chemistry Division. The prize was awarded for major contributions to fundamental scientific and technological advances in the field of nanoporous materials. It includes the presentation of a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association.
- Challenges of Electrifying Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Electrochemical Carbon Dioxide Reduction in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide is Cool
- Congratulations to Dr. Xiaoliang Yan and co-authors on their paper, “Nickel@Siloxene catalytic nanosheets for high-performance CO2 methanation”
- Congratulations to Dr. Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their paper, “Polymorph selection towards photocatalytic gaseous CO2 hydrogenation”
- Electricity-free Renewable Hydrogen
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex