Professor Ozin has been awarded the 2011 Barrer Award by the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Materials Chemistry Division. The prize was awarded for major contributions to fundamental scientific and technological advances in the field of nanoporous materials. It includes the presentation of a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association.
- Catalytic CO2 Reduction by Palladium Decorated Silicon Hydride Nanosheets
- Congratulations Mireille, Paul, Meikun on your Energy and Environmental Chemistry publication “Principles of Photothermal Gas-Phase Heterogeneous CO2 Catalysis”
- The Agnotology of Carbon Dioxide
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brien et al. on their paper “Enhanced photothermal reduction of gaseous CO2 over silicon photonic crystal supported ruthenium at ambient temperature”
- CO2 Conversion and Corrosion: Mind the Gap
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex