Professor Ozin has been awarded the 2011 Barrer Award by the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Materials Chemistry Division. The prize was awarded for major contributions to fundamental scientific and technological advances in the field of nanoporous materials. It includes the presentation of a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association.
- Congratulations to Geoff’s birthday paper of CO2 photocatalysis on Matter
- Could modified train cars capture carbon from the air? This team has a plan to make it happen
- Sand batteries that are dirt cheap
- Congratulations to Lu, Chengliang and Geoff on their recent publication in Nature Communications
- Congratulations to Wei and co-authors on their recent publication on silica in the Chem Catalysis
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex