Professor Ozin has been awarded the 2011 Barrer Award by the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Materials Chemistry Division. The prize was awarded for major contributions to fundamental scientific and technological advances in the field of nanoporous materials. It includes the presentation of a lecture at the 2012 meeting of the British Zeolite Association.
- Congratulations Lu Wang, Meikun Xia, Hong Wang, Kefeng Huang, and Chenxi Qian on your Perspective “Greening Ammonia toward the Solar Ammonia Refinery”
- U of T Solar Fuels Group Awarded Major Funding for Greenhouse Gas Project
- University of Toronto Solar Fuels Group among top Six finalists announced for Ontario’s Solutions 2030 Challenge
- Congratulations to Dr. Paul Duchesne for the Award of a Prestigious NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The U of T Solar Fuels Team Showcase its Greenhouse Gas to Fuels Technology at OCE Discovery 2018
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex